First Speakers Announced For iSportconnect’s Data & Digital Masterclass
By Community | May 9, 2018
We are proud to announce the first speakers for iSportconnect’s Data & Digital Masterclass which will take place on June 19, 2018.
The masterclass will bring a new focus to examining the digital market by zooming in on what makes digital so special and exciting – data. Leading rights owners and brands will share insights on how they harness the power of data now and their plans for the future, separating the real digital opportunities from the hype.
Confirmed speakers for the Data & Digital Masterclass include:
- An Dang Duy, Chief Information Officer, IAAF
- David Gibbs, Digital Director Sport & News, Sky
- Rufus Hack, Chief Content Officer, European Tour
- Moe Hamdhaidari, Head of Digital Platforms, Chelsea FC
- Jonathan Levene, Managing Director, Intel Sports
- Daniel Marion, Chief of Information & Communication Technology, UEFA
- Ali Russell, Director of Marketing & Business Development, Formula E
- Ralph Straus, Commercial Director, Fédération Equestre Internationale
- Alexandra Willis, Head of Communications, Content & Digital, All-England Lawn Tennis Club
iSportconnect’s Masterclass events follow a unique format of interactive discussion and friendly networking. The masterclass takes place under the Chatham House Rule which creates a confidential atmosphere, allowing for discussions to be open and free-flowing.
The Data & Digital Masterclass will explore topics such as:
- How to access, acquire, activate and analyse customer data to increase engagement, revenue and loyalty
- Identifying the best new approaches and tools to help rights owners to compete successfully in the online entertainment market
- Using data insights in customer retention and acquisition strategy
- Creating high-value content and using data to measure effectiveness
iSportconnect events operate under Chatham House Rule, promoting a friendly collegial environment in which to forge new relationships, discuss potential partnerships and learn about future business opportunities.
To register your interest in attending the events, please contact email@example.com.
Invitation Policy: iSportconnect Masterclasses is an exclusive event for senior level executives from governing bodies, broadcasters, sports teams and sponsorship brands. Sports agencies, professional service providers & suppliers, please contact us for limited partnership opportunities.