Excitement Building for Next Week’s Inaugural Media and Communications Masterclass
By iSportconnect | June 10, 2015
The exciting new iSportconnect Media and Communications Masterclass is now just a week away and anticipation is building for what is shaping up to be a very popular event.
The event will be held at Odgers Berndtson in London on 17th June.
Panellists for the Masterclass are as follows:
– Steve Atkins, Head of Communications and Public Affairs, Chelsea FC
– Christian Pfennig, Director of Corporate and Brand Communications, Bundesliga
– Lee Clayton, Group Head of Sport, Daily Mail
– Shaun Custis, Head of Sport Content, The Sun
– Pedro Pinto, Chief of Press, UEFA
– Will Chignell, Head of Communications, Rugby Football Union (RFU)
– Philip Bernie, Head of BBC TV Sport, BBC
The event has proved incredibly popular and is now FULL. We are therefore unable to accept any further attendees.
For more information, visit the Masterclass website.