Events Manager – British Fencing
By iSportconnect | August 11, 2016
Location: Chiswick, UK
Closing Date: 9th September 2016
British Fencing, is seeking to recruit an Events Manager to join its small and dynamic team. The role will provide key support to the CEO and Board in enhancing the vision and strategic plan for the British Fencing event portfolio, including the hosting of key international events, whilst ensuring that the needs of all stakeholders are met.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Events Manager will be responsible for the delivery of competitions and similar events that form part of the core British Fencing Membership Service. The role will also contribute to the achievement of British Fencing Development and World Class Programme objectives. More specifically, the role’s purpose will include:
– To lead the delivery of British Fencing Events portfolio including National Championships, International Governing Body events, corporate/NGB demonstrations, School Games;
– To manage the British Fencing Competition Calendar;
– To create a sustainable programme of competitions delivering on the needs of the members and the organisation;
– To explore opportunities to enhance the event portfolio through commercial income (e.g. sponsorship);
– To operate as a member of the Corporate Services Team ensuring that the aims and objectives of the British Fencing operational plan are met;
– To support the Development and WCP Teams as required.
How to Apply
Click HERE to apply