eToro Joins Final Speaker Lineup At 2018 Lausanne Summit Powered By PwC
By Community | September 21, 2018
iSportconnect is delighted to announce that eToro has joined the final speaker lineup for the 2018 Lausanne Summit, powered by PwC and in association with ThinkSport, taking place on September 25th, 2018.
Dylan Holman, Senior Brand Marketing Manager at eToro, is the last addition to the summit programme.
In his role at eToro, Dylan leads the company’s landmark partnerships with seven English Premier League football clubs, with each deal paid for via the cryptocurrency, bitcoin. Prior to eToro, Dylan worked in the sports industry for over a decade at companies such as Fast Track, where he delivered both global and grassroots sponsorship campaigns.
Dylan will be joined at the 2018 Lausanne Summit by:
- André Stöckli, Head of Sponsoring, Raiffeisen Schweiz
- Joey Tan, Head of Global Strategic Initiatives, Alibaba
- Mo Fadl, Head of eSports, Riot Games UK
- Kalvin Chung, Director of MnM Gaming
- Sébastien de Chaunac, Head of Communication and Brand Activation, Formula E program, ABB
- Andrew Ryan, Executive Director, ASOIF
- Sébastien Audoux, Head of OTT Sports, Canal+
- Daniel Marion, Chief of Information and Communication Technology, UEFA
- Brent Barry, Head of eSports, Logitech
- David Dellea, Head of Sports Business Advisory, PwC
- Simon Morton, COO, UK Sport
- Javier Alonso, Executive Director of Kosmos & CEO of Kosmos Tennis
- Candice Mudrick, Senior Client Director, Newzoo
- Felix Blank, Director of Digital Platforms, Sportradar
- Diego Gilardoni, International Consultant, Author & China Specialist, Hofstede Insights
- Marco Tinnirello, CEO, Eurovision Media Services
iSportconnect’s 2018 Lausanne Summit will bring together some of the key leaders from the world of sport business, to debate the topics that are currently transforming the industry.
The 2018 Lausanne Summit will be an opportunity for top-tier executives to experience and enjoy the unique learning and networking benefits available at this exclusive invitation-only event. All discussions will remain confidential under the Chatham House Rule.
Invitation Policy: The 2018 Lausanne Summit is an invitation-only event. Complimentary invitations will be overseen by PwC at its own discretion. If available, iSportconnect may issue a limited amount of tickets for purchase on a first come first serve basis. Invitations are personal and cannot be transferred.
For limited partnership opportunities, please contact Hugo Millns (email@example.com)