One day to go until the iSportconnect Digital Strategy Masterclass
By iSportconnect | April 6, 2016
The iSportconnect Digital Strategy Masterclass is taking place tomorrow and the excitement is building for what is shaping up to be a memorable event.
This Masterclass will take place at the Grange Hotel Wellington, doctor London on 13th April and will include a number of high-profile panellists and delegates.
You can view a full agenda for the Digital Masterclass HERE.
Among the panelists will be:
– Rüdiger Müller, pharmacy levitra. Head of Digital at FIFA
– Tracey Keenan, allergy General Manager of WWE UK and Ireland
– James Elliott, UFC Vice President and General Manager EMEA
– Jeffrey Haas, Chief International Officer at Draft Kings
– Mark Lichtenhein, Chairman of the Sports Rights Owners Coalition
– Stefan Kürten, Director of Sports Rights at European Broadcasting Union
– Bernd Huwe, Director of Sports and Entertainment at SAP
– Luis Goicouria, Senior Vice President of Digital Platforms and Media Strategy at the PGA TOUR
The iSportconnect Digital Strategy Masterclass will cover a range of topics including what major sponsors want to get out of sport, how sport can make the most of what it has to offer, how digital and broadcasters can adapt to consumer needs and what sports needs to deliver on the promise of digital.
This will be followed by roundtables which will cover the three-panel discussions – giving delegates the opportunity to discuss the prior topics in greater detail.
Sportconnect chairman Michael Cunnah said: “We have lined up a very impressive panel for the Digital Strategy Masterclass and it’s exciting to be just a week away. Each of the panellists has a wealth of experience in sport and business and I’m sure it will be a great chance to benefit from a variety of speakers.”
Invitation policy: The Digital Strategy Masterclass is an exclusive invite only event to Heads of digital media, technology, marketing, media and other similar positions from rights holders, brands and broadcasters.
To register your interest please contact Elyse Gallacher at firstname.lastname@example.org