Coca-Cola Joins Paris Summit Speaker Line-up
By Community | July 1, 2019
iSportconnect is delighted to announce that Mickael Vinet, Senior Director, Global Sponsorship Strategy at The Coca-Cola Company, is the latest panellist to join the speaker lineup at the second event of this year’s Global Event Series, the 2019 Paris Summit, which will be held on Thursday 4th July at PwC.
iSportconnect has assembled a content programme that will bring together thought leaders from premier rights owners and brands to discuss and debate strategic issues impacting the future of the global sports business, including digital content strategies, sponsorship and partnership issues, hosting major events and the future of sporting facilities.
The speaker lineup includes:
- Colin Smith, Chief Competitions & Events Officer, FIFA
- Brett Gosper, CEO, World Rugby
- Dan Rossomondo, Head of Global Media & Business Development, NBA
- Mickael Vinet, Senior Director, Global Sponsorship Strategy, The Coca-Cola Company
- Mike Farnan, CEO, Macron
- Iqbal Gandham, Managing Director – Business, eToro
- Claudio Borges, Global Director of Digital Planning, adidas
- Anna Chanduvi, Sports Media Partnerships EMEA, Facebook
- Benjamin Steen, Head of Customer Care, Digital Licensing & Stadium, FC Bayern Munich
- Olivier Dufour, CEO France and President of Video & OTT, Motorsport Network
- Sébastien Audoux, Head of Sports, Canal+
- David Dellea, Director, Sport Business Advisory, PwC
To register your interest in attending the 2019 Paris Summit, please contact Marie Sonntag at firstname.lastname@example.org
Invitation Policy: The Paris Summit is a complimentary event for iSportconnect members who are from governing bodies, sports teams, brands and broadcasters. There is no fee to become an iSportconnect member. No sports agencies, professional service providers & suppliers are allowed.
For limited partnership opportunities, please contact Ray James at email@example.com