Big Name Speakers Confirmed for Rugby Expo 2013
September 5, 2013
With just over two months to go until the sport’s largest business-to-business event kicks off at Twickenham, pills the Rugby Expo management team has announced a series of high profile speakers already to have confirmed their involvement in the event’s conference programme.
Speaking at Rugby Expo 2013 will be:
– Debbie Jevans – CEO, viagra England Rugby 2015
– James Hogan – President & CEO, Etihad Airways
– Derek Palmer – Managing director & Executive VP International, Tickets.com
– Greg Peters – CEO, South African, New Zealand and Australian Rugby (SANZAR)
– Steve Martin – CEO, M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment
– Steve Grainger – Rugby development director, Rugby Football Union
– Dan Jones – Lead partner, sport business group, Deloitte
– Tomos Grace – Strategic partner manager, YouTube
Facilitating the main stage plenary sessions will be ESPN sports commentator Nick Mullins and BBC reporter Sonja McLaughlan.
With many more names to be confirmed over the coming weeks, Rugby Expo 2013 is set to be the biggest instalment yet, inspiring discussion and debate across many of the industry’s key issues and talking points.
In a change to previous years, this year’s professional game focused day one will host three master class summits. These will run alongside the main stage plenary sessions and will cover ticketing & fan engagement, marketing & social media and sponsorship & commercial strategies. Spaces will be available on a first come first served basis.
For day two of Rugby Expo the attention will switch to community rugby, combining main stage sessions with smaller, focused workshops where delegates will be provided with expert advice, best practice and working examples addressing the subjects that dominate the grass roots game.
Delegate passes are selling fast so to avoid disappoint, book your place at Rugby Expo 2013 now by contacting sales manager Jason McMahon on +44 (0) 7881 288900 or at email@example.com.
For more information on delegate ticket prices and options, click here to visit the Rugby Expo website.