First Digital Media and Technology Masterclass of 2015 Only a Few Days Away
April 7, 2015
The first iSportconnect Digital Media and Technology Masterclass of the year is just one week away and it is certainly shaping up to be the best one yet.
After a successful debut in Lausanne in September, recipe the event, adiposity in association with Seven League, view will be making its return to London and will be held at the five-star Grange Tower Bridge hotel.
An extremely impressive panel has been assembled for the event, which is by far the strongest panel line up to date for this Masterclass.
– David Sternberg, Head of Media at Manchester United FC
– Jerry Newman, Head of Digital Marketing and CRM at Chelsea FC
– Murray Barnett, Head of Broadcast, Commercial and Marketing at World Rugby
– Joaquim Cardona, Head of Digital Business at FC Barcelona
– Andrew Meikle, Co-Founder and CEO of Sportlobster
– Damian Smith, Head of IT at ECB
– Matt Locke, Director at Storythings
– Bruce Bale, Head of Social Games & Sky Development at Sky Betting & Gaming
– Hywel Sloman, IT Director at Arsenal FC
– Mark Lichtenhein, CIO – Head of Television, Digital Media and Technology at PGA European Tour
– Mike Norrish, Executive Producer at BT Sport
This Masterclass is a unique gathering providing sports digital media and technology executives with the chance to discuss best practice with one another.
Delegates will also hear industry insights, join in on discussions and network in a relaxed environment.
This event is proving incredibly popular and there are now limited spaces available.
Invitation policy: The Digital Media and Technology Masterclass is an exclusive invite only event to Heads of Digital Media and Technology and other similar positions at governing bodies, federations, teams/clubs and brands only.
To register your interest please contact Sylvia-Line Lamaro at email@example.com.
In association with: