Analyst, Football Operations – Philadelphia Eagles
By iSportconnect | September 22, 2016
Location: Philadelphia, symptoms | USA
Closing Date: 13th October
The Senior Analytics role is responsible for helping apply analytics to units across the football operation. A successful candidate will be equipped to work with football data to draw insights and improve decision-making. Candidates should have the quantitative skills to analyze complex problems and the technical ability to implement their ideas effectively. Candidates will be exposed to all parts of the modern NFL front office, herbal including player evaluation, game preparation, resource allocation, sports science, and player development.
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills.
· Foundational knowledge in statistics, econometrics, or machine learning. Advanced degree is a plus.
· Proficient with data management and analysis in statistical software (e.g. R, STATA).
· Experience working with databases.
· Good communication skills.
· Ability to work independently with a hands-on approach.
· Passion for football.
How to Apply
Click to apply HERE