SEG3 to fuel Sports, Entertainment & Gaming businesses web3 ambitions
February 9, 2023
Web3 Media Group today announces the first global summit part of its portfolio, the SEG3 Summit.
With the continued blurring of sports, entertainment, gaming and wider culture, the opportunities and challenges web3 and immersive technologies offer are becoming universal across these industries.
Due to that fact, the successful Web3 Summit held in 2022 has been rebranded to SEG3, with the 2023 edition expanding its scope to now also meet the needs of the entertainment and gaming communities, as well as sports.
The summit returns to the Emirates Stadium, London on 28th & 29th June 2023, and will address key themes including:
- How to futureproof your brand in a web3 world
- How to engage and grow a web3 native community through storytelling
- The impact of the creator economy on content creation, distribution and monetisation
- Building immersive experiences, and its impact on traditional activation
- Raising investment in a bear market, and how to structure the agreement to get the best deal
- The building of the open metaverse, and the opportunities associated to a interoperable digital identity
Full agenda and industry-leading speakers to be announced in early March.
“We’re really excited to be building on the successes of our inaugural web3 summit in 2022, and feel strongly that by widening the scope of the event, we can play a small part in helping these industries to flourish in the coming years as they look to reimagine their brand, relationship with their audience and revenue models through web3 and immersive technologies” said Co-Founder & Managing Partner of Web3 Media Group, Joe Condon.