The position will work with NBA China’s key Digital media partner to co-create unique NBA digital experiences, value added products and events, to promote NBA brand, drive NBA innovation and fans growth in China, while support partner’s membership system, user experience and business expansion.
The position will be responsible for design, manage and provide value added service, content and other products that can benefit NBA and partner’s memberships; Develop and execute co-branded campaigns to promote key initiates of the NBA and partners, with initiatives spanning across Content, Events, Digital Collectibles, Gaming, Merchandise and Youth Basketball, among others, utilizing the tools and assets from the NBA and partners.
· Design and execute innovative value-added services to help partner and NBA membership growth; include but not limited to content, virtual product, digital collectibles, joint membership, merchandise, and O2O events etc.
· Work with in- and external stake holders to manage the full life cycle of NBA digital collectibles. Including requirements coordination, product design, marketing promotion, accomplishments and revenue tracking, marketing + channel effectiveness measurement and optimization, performance and opportunities evaluation etc.
· Develop campaigns in collaboration with NBA digital partner during key season tentpoles (Global Games, NBA Tip-Off, All-Star Weekend, Playoffs and Finals, Draft), to promote related products, initiatives and both side’s memberships.
· Identify new promotion channels and fan acquisition opportunities.
· Work closely with internal BUs to identify collaboration needs and define requirements on partner’s platforms. Assist in developing project plans and timelines.
· Provide insight and support to institutional campaigns. Work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective and efficient execution of projects.
· Manage vendors on various projects, establish KPIs, evaluate results and ROIs, and track progress to goals.
· Stay up to date with next generation internet experience, digital product, digital collectibles, marketing, entertainment, social media trends, strategies and players.
· Proven track record in working with successful digital product or membership system;
· Knowledge and understanding of digital collectibles, gaming, cross membership, value added services for end users, cross-border marketing;
· Able to manage full project life cycle, including planning, resource gathering, execution, analysis, reporting and presentation.
· Strong knowledge of the NBA, basketball and sports industry.
· Great understanding of existing and next generation of basketball and pan-entertainment fans.
· Ability to understand and learn new systems quickly and maximize the potential of available tools.
· Ability to understand complex ideas and problems with strong ability to identify, communicate, and advocate for solutions at both high and granular levels.
· Strong ability to develop analysis, interpretation, and presentation
· Fluent in oral and written English and Mandarin Chinese.
· 5+ years of experience in digital industry or key digital platforms, familiar with membership product/system of digital platforms, with experience in promoting consumer membership.
· With exposure to digital product strategic planning, design, operation, marketing, data tracking, O2O events, monetization and supplier management etc.
· Experience in collaborating with multiple parties and managing projects.
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND REQUIRED
· Bachelor’s or advanced degree
· Experience in digital product management and operation
· Experience in membership product and digital collectibles is a plus