We’re looking for a Sponsorship Manager to join our Brand and Creative Team.
This role is pivotal in the Brand and Sponsorship Team, ahead of an exciting and formative period in SBG’s history.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
As Sponsorship Manager, you’ll lead on the delivery and growth of our sole sponsorship of the English Football League. Aside from the Premier League, this is the biggest sponsorship opportunity in football. Exciting stuff, right?!
You’ll also identify and activate new sponsorship opportunities. We’re always looking for fresh ways of doing things, so you can get your thinking cap on and be creative. We’d love to see an entrepreneurial spirit driving our sponsorship agenda forward.
This is a commercial role, and it’s important that whoever joins us is able to leverage our partnerships as much as possible, whilst ensuring that all the contracted rights are delivered and that our brand is represented in the right way. You’ll deliver this alongside your immediate team, as well as our content and general marketing teams.
HOW YOU’LL DO IT
- We’d love for you to be creative, with the ability to think outside of the box and develop new, commercially driven ideas.
- Relationships will be your bread and butter. You’ll need to be comfortable building productive, valuable, and strategic relationships.
- Direct experience of sponsorship management is integral to this role. You’ll be able to show us that you’ve activated and leveraged big partnerships. Ideally within sport or within a business of a similar scale to us.
- We’re growing quickly, and this is driven by our energetic and passionate colleagues. You’ll be someone with a strong sense of integrity, and a passion for delivering impactive, exciting, game – changing pieces of work.
Working at Sky Betting & Gaming means that you’ll work for one of the Top 50 UK Best Places to Work on Glassdoor that’s also been ranked 4th in the UK for work-life balance (according to Glassdoor)!
Just some of our excellent benefits:
- Company bonus scheme paid twice yearly – bi-annual “thank you bonus” + once a year bonus based on company results
- £1,000 annual learning and development fund
- Udemy access, which is an online learning and teaching marketplace with thousands of courses
- 6% employer / 3% employee pension contribution (options to increase company contribution to 9%)
- 25 days + bank holidays which increases with length of service, as well as options to buy or sell up to 5 days holidays
- Free SkyQ Ultra HD premium TV package worth £1,200
- 32 hours paid volunteering time per year
- Invest via the Company Share save Scheme
To view even more great benefits please visit -https://www.skybetcareers.com/benefits/
BETTER FLEXIBILITY FOR YOU
All our live jobs champion hybrid working, offering a flexible blend of home and office working with full autonomy to decide how many times you travel into the office each quarter.
Looking for a remote role? We’re open to discussing remote working for all our live jobs. Find out more about our flexible working options here – https://www.skybetcareers.com/flexibility/
We are working to be an inclusive employer and we encourage people from all backgrounds, ways of thinking and working to apply for our roles. Everyone brings different perspectives and experiences, you don’t have to meet all the requirements listed to apply for this role. If you need any adjustments to make this role work for you let us know and we’ll see how we can accommodate them.