What We’re Looking For:
We’re looking for a Creative Lead to manage the design team that is responsible for sales presentations to drive new business commercial revenue and supporting the partnership team for significant retention of revenue on partnership assets and activation strategies.
- Management of a team of junior and mid-weight designers.
- Responsibility for periodic creation of new sales presentations to Go-To-Market for key assets such as Shirt or Sleeve, giving each presentation a fresh look and incorporating brand styles;
- Visualisation skills on how to display the brief, set against a commercial framework and backdrop;
- Interpreting and evolving the design brief, providing more than one option at initial creation, where appropriate, to achieve high quality;
- Ability to plot numerical data and information on a page in different styles that can be visually appealing and dynamic to stakeholders;
- Ensuring the team maintain an up-to-date image catalogue that supports build of presentations;
- Capacity planning for incoming briefs, ensuring deadlines are met and proactive solutions offered when capacity is stretched;
- Implementation and stakeholder management with suppliers for design tools used by the team;
- Establishing and maintaining optimal process management to allow for smooth day-to-day running of the function and efficiencies;
- Integration of motion and animation into presentation slides.
- Overseeing the creation of partner assets for TV interview backdrop boards, stadium LED signage, big-screen advertising and digital communications;
- Maintaining relationship with Marketing creative studio and applying latest brand guidelines to design materials; and
- Managing print and digital requirements and ensuring design assets are to the appropriate scaling and sizing.
Must Haves/qualified by demonstrable experience to the level required:
- Extensive proven agency or in-house experience
- Experience manging a team.
- Implementation and management of design tools (desirable)
- Essential – Advanced PowerPoint skills for design and presentation purposes and experience of using this in prior roles as a main design platform.
- Advanced skills with Adobe Creative Suite; specifically; InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Self-starter and proactive, offering solutions where gaps are observed.
- Excellent time management skills and willingness to be flexible with working hours, subject to key deadlines.
- Highly organised and adaptable, able to work to tight deadlines in a demanding environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Good relationship, communication and interpersonal skills