LiveWire Sport is a multi award-winning content agency based in London. Our clients include Premier League, Wimbledon, World Rugby, The England & Wales Cricket Board, ATP Media, Eurosport, International Paralympic Committee and Team GB among many others.
In February 2022, we joined forces with data-driven sports marketing agency Two Circles to rewire sports, taking the company’s headcount across five international offices to 450+.
Our content services include strategy, consultancy, creative and video production, digital marketing campaigns, and full management and commercialisation of digital and social media platforms.
Although the company has grown considerably in recent years, we still retain our original start-up values from 2011 when we were founded. Fun, creative freedom and regular deadlines contribute to a busy, vibrant and sociable co-working office environment.
We are looking for a Social Media Lead to help us deliver the sport of tennis in new, exciting and innovative ways across social media.
With an illustrious list of tennis clients, we need a creative thinker to oversee a range of content deliverables both during and outside of live events.
The ideal candidate will have a dual passion for tennis and social media, with an in-depth knowledge and understanding of platforms and emerging digital trends.
The roles and responsibilities of the Tennis Social Media lead include the following:
– Ideate and execute real-time and planned social media output across social media platforms
– Bring creative and original thinking to our tennis content services, ideating and developing content to cut-through busy new feeds
– Work with our Creative Studio to brief, direct and manage a diverse range of social-first content projects, from graphic design to video edits
– Cultivate and engage global tennis audiences through industry-leading community management
– Publish to social media channels, as required
– Produce short-form and longer social-first video edits
– Stay on the pulse of sports news, popular culture and current trends, and their relevance to tennis
WHAT YOU NEED
– At least three years’ experience working in a social media content role, ideally for an agency, sports rightsholder or media organisation
– First-class editorial judgement
– A proven track record of creative and innovative thinking
– Knowledge and experience of multiple social media platform, including TikTok
– Obsessive knowledge of tennis
– Understanding and awareness of social media analytics, especially in helping to guide content strategy
– Ability to lead and set an example for others
– Excellent written and verbal English skills
– Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
– Must be able to work weekends, as well as evenings, and be flexible about working patterns
– Experience of using Adobe Photoshop and Premiere Pro, particularly around optimising content for social platforms
WHAT WE OFFER
– A competitive salary (based on experience)
– Attractive and flexible benefits package including: 50% off monthly mobile phone bills, 22 days of leave a year, monthly wellbeing contribution and more
– Scope to work at live sporting events depending on client campaigns, briefs and activations
Please email your CV, examples of your work and your salary expectations to email@example.com. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.