Ticketing and Membership Officer – Yorkshire CCC
The Yorkshire County Cricket Club is one of the most successful clubs in the world and is undergoing the most challenging period in its 158-year history. Under new leadership, the Club is committed to learning from the past and recognises the significant change required to make Yorkshire County Cricket Club a place for everyone.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Ticket and Membership Office Manager to join our team, reporting into the Acting Sales and Marketing Director.
We welcome applications from all backgrounds as part of the YCCC’s commitment to recruiting ambitious, talented and diverse individuals who will be vital in helping us deliver our key objectives in the development of contributing to the success of the club in the County.
Reporting to the Sales and Marketing Director your main focus will be:
- To oversee and manage the team that will deliver all ticketing and membership operations for The Yorkshire County Cricket Club Limited and be accountable for the delivery of all ticketing sales and operations, including electronically, over the phone and in person.
- To ensure that all orders on tickets, memberships and other products offered through the ticket office are printed and fulfilled in a timely manner.
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills:
- Three years or more experience working within a ticketing, membership or customer experience team providing high levels of customer service and support, preferably in a sporting environment.
- Previous experience of processing and delivery of tickets and memberships for large scale events and overseeing the booking system of an internal venue.
- Experience of producing in-depth reports, including ticketing, usage data and other insight to help inform marketing activity for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong communication and verbal skills and a natural ability to engage with, motivate and influence a diverse range of people, including groups and individuals
- An understanding and experience of delivering projects within an equity, diversity and inclusion framework
- Ability to use your initiative and high levels of problem-solving skills to achieve goals and key objectives to deliver during certain timeframes and against KPI’s
- Previous experience of delivering a fantastic customer experience in a similar environment.
- To have previous experience of growing revenues and maximising attendances with a customer orientated attitude and approach.
- Good knowledge of IT systems, including Microsoft Excel and Word which will allow you to produce in depth reports.
You should submit your application including a CV and covering letter demonstrating your skills and what makes you a great candidate for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing receipt for applications is Friday 18th November with interviews and assessments likely to be held during November 2022.
Apply back to Jobs listings
About the job Job Title – Web Writer Location – Stamford Bridge and Cobham Training Ground Hours – 6 Month FTC – 35 hours a…
About the jobLocation: Manchester At Manchester United our aim is to Win the United Way – and the quality of our behind-the scenes team sets…
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posted: 14 November, 2023
Position: Chief Executive Officer Place: Somerset County Cricket Club City: Taunton, Somerset £ Excellent + benefits Somerset CCC is looking to identify a suitably experienced…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 5 September, 2023
British Gymnastics has the following permanent full-time post: E-commerce Manager 37 hours per week Salary range circa £45,000 per annum (dependent upon experience) 39 days…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 1 September, 2023