Social Media Manager – Golden State Warriors
Golden State Warriors
The Golden State Warriors are looking for a Manager to help improve our brand(s) and create engaging content for our various social media platforms. In this role, you will have the opportunity to curate content that will reach Golden State Warriors fans around the world. We are looking for a creative problem solver with a passion for fan experience, basketball, live events and social media.
Come share your expertise while learning more about this growing sports and entertainment organization that values your initiative and dedication!
This is a full-time position based onsite in San Francisco, CA.
Willingness and ability to provide proof of completed COVID-19 vaccination will be required. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered.
- Serve as lead publisher for the Golden State Warriors social media accounts, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, Weibo, Video (YouTube)/Audio sites, and Direct Messaging (i.e. Viber) Lead content strategy around tentpole basketball-related events (All-Star Game, Playoffs, Draft)
- Partner closely with Sr. Manager and Sr. Director, Social Media to deliver social media strategy
- Build positive relationships with internal teams and the National Basketball Association to consistently provide updates on social media trends and implement best practices
- Create content that serves a worldwide audience
- Other duties as assigned
Required Experience & skills
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Marketing, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 years of digital or social media experience
- Knowledge of social media platforms and strategies to optimize engagement.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Premier
- Intimate understanding for the game of basketball and the team including game day events, statistics, etc.
- Ability to build positive working relationships with clients and peers at all levels within the organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication, service and resolution skills
- Ability to balance multiple projects at once in a fast-paced work environment
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Golden State Warriors is an equal opportunity employer.
We will ensure that qualified applicants with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Want to learn more about who we are and what we value? Visit www.warriors.com/employment
Apply back to Jobs listings
Sussex Cricket Hove, Sussex Competitive salary and reward package Sussex Cricket are looking to identify an exceptional individual who is excited by the opportunity to…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 4 days ago
About the job Job Title – Web Writer Location – Stamford Bridge and Cobham Training Ground Hours – 6 Month FTC – 35 hours a…
About the jobLocation: Manchester At Manchester United our aim is to Win the United Way – and the quality of our behind-the scenes team sets…
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posted: 14 November, 2023
Position: Chief Executive Officer Place: Somerset County Cricket Club City: Taunton, Somerset £ Excellent + benefits Somerset CCC is looking to identify a suitably experienced…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 5 September, 2023