Podcast Producer – Manchester United
ROLE TITLE : Podcast Producer
DEPARTMENT : Marketing
Manchester United are currently looking for a creative, passionate, and knowledgeable podcast producer to join our original productions team.
The club is looking to grow our award-winning Official Manchester United podcast brand and this role will see the successful candidate responsible for the production and delivery of the documentary/storytelling strand
- Developing narrative-based ideas for individual podcasts
- Researching stories and writing pitches for commission
- Liaise with our in-house talent team to secure contributors
- Producing all commissioned stories, including capturing content with contributors
- Managing all technical aspects of podcast production
- Working with motion GRFX artists to produce a visually engaging version of all podcasts
- Deliver both an audio and visual version of each podcast
- Generate and supply support short form content (clips/key stories etc) to our wider content teams (and marketing/comms teams) from each podcast for external promotion
- As part of the wider Originals productions team, the successful candidate may also be required to work on other projects including documentaries, archive programs and short form series.
- Knowledge of Manchester United history to allow for the development of narrative based podcast ideas about the club, it’s team and players
- Ability and demonstrable experience of creating engaging stories for our fans
- Demonstrate high level podcast production experience from previous roles
- Ability to develop engaging stories for the Manchester United podcast to tell
- Excellent technical proficiency in all areas of podcast production (including audio editing software)
- Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to get the best out of contributors
- Ability to communicate effectively, especially being able to write/deliver strong podcast pitches
- Ability to work on a range of projects at once while effectively prioritising. There will be a high volume of podcast produced during the calendar year, so the successful candidate will have to be able to work across several such projects at the same time
If you would you like to join the team and be part of our mission, to win the United way, please submit your application by 15th July 2022.
Manchester United endeavour to respond to all job application, however, please consider that we receive a high volume of applications and this may not always possible.
Due to this post being in regulated activity, the potential employee may be required to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service check at the appropriate level.
Manchester United FC & Group is an Equal Opportunities Employer and recognises the importance of safeguarding children and adults at risk in our workplace.
Manchester United FC & Group positively welcomes and seeks to ensure we achieve diversity in our workforce and that all job applicants and employees receive equal and fair treatment. We encourage applications from all candidates regardless of age, race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, religion, sexual orientation, disability, or nationality.
If you require any reasonable adjustments to support your application and perform at your best, please do not hesitate to contact us to make a request; we are here to help.
It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based job who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to you before applying for any of our roles.
Apply back to Jobs listings
Sussex Cricket Hove, Sussex Competitive salary and reward package Sussex Cricket are looking to identify an exceptional individual who is excited by the opportunity to…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 29 November, 2023
About the job Job Title – Web Writer Location – Stamford Bridge and Cobham Training Ground Hours – 6 Month FTC – 35 hours a…
About the jobLocation: Manchester At Manchester United our aim is to Win the United Way – and the quality of our behind-the scenes team sets…
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posted: 14 November, 2023
Position: Chief Executive Officer Place: Somerset County Cricket Club City: Taunton, Somerset £ Excellent + benefits Somerset CCC is looking to identify a suitably experienced…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 5 September, 2023