Digital Production Manager – Cricket Australia
We’re looking for a driven Digital Production Manager to join our Digital, Marketing and Communications team.
Reporting to the Managing Editor, you’ll be responsible for leading and managing the delivery of all video content from pre-production to post-production on Cricket Australia’s digital platforms.
This is an amazing opportunity to join a purpose driven organisation. Uniting and inspiring communities through Cricket is our culture, and we’ve never been prouder of the role our people play in making Cricket a sport for all Australians.
About the role
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the delivery of world-class editorial and branded video content tailored to specific digital and social media platforms
- Maintaining quality control and ensuring all digital video content produced by the team adheres to Cricket Australia’s (CA) high standards
- Understanding emerging digital content trends and their relevance, ensuring these are reflected in CA’s creative direction and production
- Managing all shoot logistics, including for domestic and international travel
- Working with the video team to optimise production workflows
- Managing the digital and strategic content budgets, identifying efficiencies and cost-savings
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Leading, mentoring and inspiring the Digital Production team, including developing our people and continuing to raise the bar in terms of content output and skill levels
- Being the CA point of contact for strategic content needs and engaging in-house or freelance resources to execute as required
- Managing ideation and delivery of integrated content for commercial partners and directing the Strategic Content Producer to execute as required
- Directing and working with the Studio Lead to ensure the studio produces consistently high standard output and optimal footage access, and a robust asset management system is developed to optimise workflows for the Digital Production team
- 7+ years experience with digital production
- A strong track record in pre-production and post-production management
- Knowledge and experience in the technical video and photography processes
- Experience leading, managing and developing teams
- An ability to efficiently manage a fast-paced and high-volume workload
- A proven ability to liaise with multiple stakeholders and prioritise projects appropriately
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- A proven ability to execute to tight deadlines
- Excellent budget management experience
- A willingness to travel and work weekends and public holidays when required
- An appreciation of the implications of working with confidential material
A working knowledge of the game of cricket and previous experience working in the sporting industry is not essential, but will be highly regarded.
Sound like you? Let’s do this!
The work we do across Australian Cricket stretches across the sporting and entertainment industries – which means there are all kinds of opportunities for bright-minded, passionate and friendly people.
Cricket’s a sport for all Australians and our workplace reflects that. To deliver the best services and to achieve our vision of being a sport for all Australians, we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, people with disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and LGBTIQ+ people.
Vaccinations for our workers provide a key contribution to enabling our summers of cricket, and keeping our players, workers and fans safe. In order to support this, Cricket Australia is mandating vaccinations for all of their employees and will be asking about vaccination status as part of our employment process.
At Cricket we are committed to providing a safe environment for everyone involved in our sport including children.
We work flexibly and offer extensive employee benefits including a range of discounts from fashion and travel to groceries and electronics! Salary packaging options and discounts with our corporate partners. We also have 5 extra days off a year!
If you want to learn more about how we play, then apply now – we are looking forward to meeting you!
Please submit your resume & cover letter outlining your experience meeting the key criteria by 5pm on Friday 2 December.