Commercial Media Production Manager – Liverpool FC
We have an exciting opportunity to join our team on a fixed term contract as a Commercial Media Production Manager. The main purpose of the job is to support the Commercial Content Team and project manage the complex production and asset requirements of commercial content demands from across the club into the media department.
What will you be doing? The key accountabilities of this role are:
- The day-to-day project and operational contact in the department for all commercial, partner and other club department requests for resource, footage, video creation and social media.
- Oversee all activity coming into commercial content team and work with the senior manager to create a clear and manageable plan of delivery and execution.
- Manage relationships with 16 partnership account managers of all work in progress and pipeline. With guidance from the senior manager, work to find operational solutions to deliver contracted and non-contracted partner requests.
- Project manage the delivery of contracted bespoke content projects and Club departments such as retail, foundation, PR where needed on campaigns that contribute to key revenue targets and growth.
- Manage the tracking of both IVU Revenue and cost of sale budgets of the commercial content including compiling and providing quotes, raising invoices after the completion of work and tracking payment is received within the relevant budget line. Monitor and update the cost of sale tracker ensuring all resource/facility hire, footage costs and production work in accounted for within the budget.
- Responsible for raising all POs for any cost of sale projects. Monitoring and reporting on budget and any incoming revenue.
- Manage the production operations within the commercial content department and create production schedules, advising of delivery dates and organising crew and equipment for shoots. Co-ordinate freelancers hire when needed in line with available cost of sale budget.
- Work with 3rd party agencies providing club assets and staff to align the deliverables to be as suitable for club platforms as possible.
- Filter all requests for footage from external and internal departments and liaise with media management to fulfil requests.
Who are we looking for? To be successful it is essential that you have experience of agency methodologies and have project management skills including software use. You must also have proficient IT skills for creating reports, report and schedule creation and budget management. You must have effective stakeholder management, excellent problem solving, organisation and efficiency skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
Why should you apply? This is a full-time fixed term role working 35 hours per week Monday to Friday. Your main base will be our Head Office in Liverpool City Centre which is close to local bars, shops and restaurants and has great views over the river Mersey.To reward your hard work and commitment we offer a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays and the option to purchase up to an additional 5 days) and a contributory pension scheme.You will have access to our benefits kit bag where you can get high street discounts, and a selection of benefit schemes you can join. There are opportunities to get involved with volunteering through our LFC Foundation to give back to the local community.We aspire to be the most inclusive club in world football – providing fair and appropriate opportunities to as many people from different backgrounds as possible, being welcoming and meeting their needs as best we can. We are committed to hiring great people representative of a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills, not just because it`s the right thing to do, but because we believe it makes our Club stronger. If you share our enthusiasm and passion for inclusivity, then we want to hear from you.Liverpool FC is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all Colleagues and Volunteers to share this commitmen
Apply back to Jobs listings
About the job Job Title – Web Writer Location – Stamford Bridge and Cobham Training Ground Hours – 6 Month FTC – 35 hours a…
About the jobLocation: Manchester At Manchester United our aim is to Win the United Way – and the quality of our behind-the scenes team sets…
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posted: 14 November, 2023
Position: Chief Executive Officer Place: Somerset County Cricket Club City: Taunton, Somerset £ Excellent + benefits Somerset CCC is looking to identify a suitably experienced…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 5 September, 2023
British Gymnastics has the following permanent full-time post: E-commerce Manager 37 hours per week Salary range circa £45,000 per annum (dependent upon experience) 39 days…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 1 September, 2023