Account Manager – GameDay
- Leading global sports and events technology company
- Passionate and like-minded team who work hard and enjoy our successes
- Entering a phase of exciting, ambitious growth and development plans
Who We Are
GameDay EMEA is the UK-based arm of GameDay, the global leader in integrated sports and events technology solutions and part of the fast-growing US-based sports-tech conglomerate, Stack Sports.
With a network spanning over 10 countries, 6 million sports participants and working with some of the world’s largest sporting organisations – including Rugby League, Basketball, Cricket, Football, and Hockey organisations – to major event providers and down to supporting grassroots organisations, we have been on a rapid growth trajectory across the UK and into the European market as a result of our innovative technology solutions.
What’s Great About This Role
Our Account Manager role offers a fantastic opportunity to combine a passion for sport and events with the management of exciting sector partners. You’ll be using your technical system and account management skills to ensure effective implementation, supporting partners to make the most of our advanced functionality to benefit the delivery and growth of their activity and organisations.
You will be joining our fast-growing UK and European business arm at a critical time in it’s growth and development, with the ability to work flexible patterns in both location and hours to fulfil work expectations.
Challenges include working in a team environment to provide technical and project implementation, delivering good advice to our wide range of customers across the region, whilst developing your sports and events technology skills and knowledge by working alongside industry experts and our diverse range of sector technology partners.
What You’ll Do
This opportunity will be attractive to anyone with a background in account management and/or digital platform implementation and management. Key elements of the role will include:
- Managing and maximising our existing account partnerships – keeping the Customer growing through using GameDay’s suite of platforms and playing an ambassadorial role to encourage their wider organisation, clubs, and associations to utilise the full range of products and assets we have
- Managing the onboarding of new Customers to our platforms, understanding their business needs and processes, and translating those into efficient system training and implementation
- Assisting the Commercial team by demonstrating platform functionality to prospective Customers
- Find creative solutions – from understanding Customer needs and translating that to our system functionality, to being the point of escalation for Tier 1 Support Tickets and troubleshooting
- Supporting system adoption across high-value partners by delivering widescale virtual (and occasionally in-person) training to grassroots level members and participants
- Assisting in the identification and implementation of new features and products that support the needs of our Customer base
As well as working with our UK-based team, supporting them across wider projects amid this exciting phase of growth and expansion, you would have regular contact with our wider Australian-based team, with calls that may fall outside ‘normal’ UK business hours.
Who You Are
- Confident and clear communicator with a track record of building relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- High integrity dealing with sensitive and confidential issues
- Personal accountability and a drive to make a positive impact on our Customers’ operations
- Understands and has an affinity with sports and/or the sports and events technology market
- Experience of working in high-pressure situations whilst maintaining the ability to work both independently and collaboratively when tackling challenges
- Able to contribute to our positive work culture and team cohesion
If you are innovative, forward-thinking and open to building something great, we want to hear from you!
Please apply through the Applied hiring process, using your CV and answering some key competency questions, by Sunday 23rd October 2022.
Apply back to Jobs listings
Sussex Cricket Hove, Sussex Competitive salary and reward package Sussex Cricket are looking to identify an exceptional individual who is excited by the opportunity to…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 1 day ago
About the job Job Title – Web Writer Location – Stamford Bridge and Cobham Training Ground Hours – 6 Month FTC – 35 hours a…
About the jobLocation: Manchester At Manchester United our aim is to Win the United Way – and the quality of our behind-the scenes team sets…
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom
Posted: 14 November, 2023
Position: Chief Executive Officer Place: Somerset County Cricket Club City: Taunton, Somerset £ Excellent + benefits Somerset CCC is looking to identify a suitably experienced…
Location: United Kingdom
Posted: 5 September, 2023