Friday, 10 March 2017 13:04
Location: Birmingham, UK
Closing Date: April 4, 2017
West Bromwich Albion are looking for an ambitious and experienced marketing expert to help deliver their business objectives. The club is entering into a new digital era and the successful candidate will need to have a deep knowledge of this space as well as developing the clubs brand.
- Manage the marketing team providing direction, support and development
- Devise and execute a marketing strategy for UK & Europe to support the Club’s business and commercial objectives.
- Lead on the taking football club into a new digital era by introducing a new web-site and align that with a social media strategy
- Work along with the Chief Commercial Officer to build a strategy to grow digital revenues
- Control the content and design of all digital and non-digital assets.
- Work with the commercial, retail and ticketing departments to help promote their products and increase revenues.
- Deliver continuous improvement in audience reach and distribution to support the Club’s objectives.
- Manage image presentation throughout the Club to enhance and improve the image and public perception of the club.
- Ensure club branding is consistent throughout the business.
- Manage the marketing budget to meet financial and organisational objectives.
- Promote the Clubs philosophy and vision throughout the organisation to ensure all staff are aware of the short and long term goals of the Club.
- Plan, deliver and develop marketing strategies and campaigns and promotions to maximise brand exposure.
Skills & Experience Required
- Marketing Degree or CIM
- A strong understanding of digital platforms
- Full Driving Licence
- Management Experience
- 3 years in a similar role
- Flexibility to work weekends and evenings
- Experience of working in a sporting environment
How to apply: http://www.sportsrecruitment.com/jobs/details/2528/head-of-marketing-uk-europe